A dynamic team of business professionals have launched “Plan C” during lockdown and are offering free advice for small businesses during Covid-19 pandemic. Darling Magazine is proud to be a Friend of Plan C, supporting this initiative. Jackie Mitchell, PR consultant, explains what it’s all about.
The number of young people interested in entrepreneurship is growing steadily, but starting your own business comes with many questions. Whether you’re stuck on ways to save money, establishing a limited company, finding advice on writing a business plan, keeping in line with the Financial Conduct Authority, understanding the ins-and-outs of corporation tax, or setting up business banking, Plan C are here to put their expertise to helping you grow your business during a global pandemic.
This initiative has been spearheaded by Cobham-based Dominic Barker from The Hats Off Partnership, a business development and marketing consultancy. Dominic says “I realised that there was very little help out there for small businesses on how to cope during the Covid-19 pandemic and the information that is available can be confusing. What was needed was a sounding board of experts who could give impartial advice and come up with new business ideas and a fresh approach to business owners. So I contacted various people who are leaders in their field and brought the team together.”
He continues: “Plan C is all about helping local small businesses in the UK to keep moving forward through this most difficult of times. Our team is committed to making a positive difference to the future of local businesses. We are offering this free service to local businesses in any sector who can make use of the expertise available.”
Introducing The Plan C Team
- Dominic Barker, The Hats Off Partnership, business development and marketing consultancy www.thehatsoffpartnership.com
- Sarah Winterflood from Notepad Social, a social media consultancy keen to help businesses find their way through the social media maze. www.notepadsocial.com
- Jackie Mitchell MCIPR, independent public relations practitioner, offers PR, editorial and writing services to small businesses and charities. www.jackiem.com
- Rob Holmes, founder, Vinegar Creative, an independent Award-winning design agency, specialising in designing and building web sites. www.vinegarcreative.co.uk
- Mark McCulloch, brand and marketing expert, who runs Supersonic Inc, a premium brand and marketing strategy consultancy www.supersonic.marketing
- Claire Watt from Ditton HR, a human resources, recruitment and training consultancy www.dittonhr.co.uk
- Natalie Malyon, founder of Sine Accountancy, is a qualified CIMA chartered management accountant and practising certificate holder www.sineaccountancy.com
- Simon Staveley, IT specialist, comes with a wealth of experience across IT, project management and working with businesses to transform key business objectives into tangible outcomes. https://www.linkedin.com/in/simonstaveley/
- Karen Young from Ethos Metrics is a specialist Google Ads agency, a certified Google and Microsoft partner. The company’s number one objective is to stop businesses wasting money on Google Ads. https://ethosmetrics.com
How do I stay in business?
How can I cut back costs as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and still promote my business? How do I apply for financial support from the government or take out business loans? How do I find a business mentor? Is ‘furloughing’ staff the right solution for my business? What can I do to raise my business’ profile and attract new customers? How can I get a higher ranking on Google?
These are just some of the pressing questions answered by Plan C, a team of business professionals, which offers free business advice for small businesses. Experts in the team cover a wide variety of business disciplines including marketing, Google Ads, accountancy, human resources, social media, business strategy, PR, IT and website design to name but a few.
How Does It Work?
Visit the web site www.yourplanc.co.uk and fill in the enquiry form with your most pressing challenge in a couple of sentences and this will be put to the most relevant person on the team to answer.
Dominic adds “What businesses will get back are thoughts, observations and suggestions, as well as a tangible, actionable and practical solutions to their most pressing problem.”
For more information about Plan C and its team of experts, visit http://www.yourplanc.co.uk/