The benefits of Totally Derma By Arran Denning
The sheer number of health supplements that are currently out there on the market is enough to make anyone feel overwhelmed at the best of times. When faced with the seemingly endless stream of choices, it is often really difficult to know which one will actually work, and, even within that, which one will be able to promote the overall health and wellbeing of your specific body and unique experience.
In aid of reducing this potential for confusion (and exasperation), we’ve put together a list of benefits, to help our readers understand how Totally Derma works and what it could do for them. We are sharing this informative guide because we really believe in Totally Derma as a generative and useful supplement for personal care and we want people to be able to, both, find it, and find out if it is right for them.
What is Totally Derma?
Totally Derma is a nutraceutical, collagen drink supplement and it helps to improve your skin (and, honestly, your whole body!) by working from the inside out to build and boost the naturally occurring collagen and hyaluronic acid that lives in the deeper layers of our skin.
What on earth does nutraceutical mean, you may ask? Well, it basically just means ‘functional food’ and Totally Derma is exactly that, except, it’s a functional drink. It is a carefully balanced blend of ingredients, with components such as Vitamin C, Grape Seed Extract and Green Tea Extract that support the main ingredients. Then, that hero ingredient in Totally Derma is Arthred Collagen. It’s a form of collagen that’s also called hydrolyzed collagen and which can be absorbed more easily into the body because it comes in the form of Amino Acid Peptides (really tiny molecules!).
As our bodies age, they lose the ability to make collagen and, in addition, experiences such as nutritional shortage, exposure to toxins, and stress, can cause collagen to break down further. Totally Derma stimulates the body’s optimum, natural production of collagen (as well as elastin and hyaluronic acid) and, in this way, the supplement works with the processes and systems that already occur in our bodies to provide the underlying physiological conditions for stronger and more hydrated skin.
So, Totally Derma is essentially a nutritional drink that acts as a holistic anti-aging assistant and, at Darling, we are speaking from personal testimony when we say that Totally Derma produces a wholesale boost. In fact, something we really like about this product is that it addresses energy and strength levels. It also reduces fatigue in both an aesthetic and also a physiologically way.
How does Totally Derma fit into life?
What is really great about Totally Derma is that it can be integrated into a daily routine in a non-intrustive, low intensity way, because it’s just a powder that you mix up in a glass of water. Fibroblasts, the cells that are responsible for producing collagen in the body. They are really active during the first two hours of sleep, so it is recommended to take Totally Derma before bed, as part of a night time skin care routine.
How does Totally Derma affect your whole body?
How Totally Derma came into being is a really interesting story about the interconnected biological function of our bodies. The main ingredient, Arthred® Collagen, was originally a medical supplement for osteoarthritis patients, who, as a by-product of receiving therapeutic doses of Arthred to combat arthritis, began to notice plumper, more glowing skin as well as the more flexible joints they were seeking.
This dual effect occurred because Collagen exists throughout our entire body. It is in the deep layers of the skin, yes, but it is also the main component of cartilage, which provides joints with their basic configuration, flexibility and strength. Additionally, Collagen is the strengthening element of hair, nails, and also stomach lining. We are designed to harness and use collagen throughout our bodies to fortify and elasticate!
A holistic approach
One of the areas of human health research that has been expanding in recent years is holistic treatment. “Holistic” is a word that gets thrown around a lot. What it really means is any approach to health and wellbeing that addresses the body as a whole unit, rather than trying to tail-chase the various symptoms which pop up, almost chaotically, as a result of the way our bodies respond to various adventures and exposures in life. Totally Derma’s holistic approach comes from this basic fact that there is collagen throughout our bodies, so boosting your collagen, boosts the whole of you.
Within the field of holistic health, some really fascinating studies have actually been conducted on something called the ‘skin-gut’ axis. Sounds weird, I know, but it essentially means that there is an important relationship between what happens in the belly and what happens on our skin. The skin is the body’s largest organ, and organs talk to one another, so it’s not really surprising that what happens in one crucial part of the body (like our gut) not only affects, but is in direct balance with, another (our skin). These studies show how the gut “microbiome” regulates the connection between these two beautiful organs, which both do so much work for our bodies, and the well-rounded, nutritional composition of the Totally Derma drink really speaks to that need to take care of our bellies in order to support our whole bodies.
What are the Top 10 benefits of Totally Derma?
- Compared to any other supplement on the market, Totally Derma contains the highest quality, and quantity, of 95% bioavailable collagen, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants.
- The drink boosts naturally occurring substances (Collagen, Elastin and Hyaluronic Acid) at sites all over the body, including the skin, stomach, hair and nails.
- Arthred® Collagen is clinically proven to produce a visible difference, specifically, in skin firmness, elasticity and hydration. This means longer, stronger hair and nails, and more flexible, pain-free joints.
- A miraculous boost in overall skin health: Totally Derma builds Collagen, Elastin and Hyaluronic Acid in the skin and, also, the antioxidants in the formula address molecular crosslinking problems that contribute to wrinkle formation.
- Arthred® Collagen boosts joint health by rebuilding and strengthening the cartilage in joints.
But wait! There’s more…
- Totally Derma also improves gut health because it strengthens the connective tissue within the Gastrointestinal Tract, healing and sealing the gut lining, which stops “bad for us” toxins from leaking into the bloodstream (this chronic condition is also known as leaky gut syndrome).
- Boosts Menopausal Health: 30% of our collagen is lost in the first 5 years of menopause. Totally Derma® boosts dry, lax skin and reduces vaginal dryness and other symptoms that occur during menopause.
- Totally Derma can be used as a stand-alone nutritional skin supplement, but it also may be ‘bundled’ in with other topical stimulatory treatments such as peels, micro-needling, and laser. In this way, the nutraceutical drink is an effective part of a double pronged approached to collagen synthesis – internal and topical.
- Collagen is needed in our bodies for wound recovery, so this product is a great supplement for pre and post-surgery.
- Totally Derma is also recognised as an effective weight management product because it helps to build strong muscle mass.
Read more on Totally Derma and the research behind it.
Available in Shop With Darling