The weekend of the 25th and 26th September 2020 welcomes a virtual theatre experience curated by Lantern Arts Centre: a film screening of many short acts recorded by talented performers and the wider community. It could be song, dance, drama, or art, and there will be some well-known faces making an appearance!
Virtual theatre is an exciting experience, and various changes have been made to ensure that you stay safe whilst you are with us. Before you book, make sure you familiarise yourself with the following:
- We have taken steps to control the movement around the building including clearer signage and a one way system in the Auditorium. This is to ensure social distancing guidance is followed.
- Our cleaning and hygiene processes have also been adapted including more regular cleaning, hand sanitiser for you to use as you enter the building and antibacterial hand soap in the toilets.
- In accordance with current guidelines we ask that you wear face masks whilst in the building and watching the screened performances. You will be able to let us know if there is a medical reason why you cannot wear one.
We will be following social distancing guidelines in the auditorium. If your group are all from the same household, we can move your seats together. You will be asked this when you book online. So…
- Maximum of 6 tickets per booking.
- You will not be able to choose your seats during the booking process
- We will allocate seats for you after you have bought your tickets
- Some seats will need to be socially distanced and others may be family members seated together.
About Lantern Arts Centre
For 25 years, Lantern Arts Centre has been the hub of arts and culture for the community of Raynes Park and beyond, allowing people of all ages and abilities learn and develop their performance skills. A faith-based charity, Lantern Arts Centre offer a wide range of activities including regular productions, children’s theatre clubs, studio hire, a costume store, film clubs, choirs, dance classes and more.
Contact Amy Phillips, Artistic Director of Lantern Arts Centre, find out more, and reserve your tickets for the virtual theatre screening on lanternarts.org/virtualcabaret.
You might also enjoy reading: